*Limited availability, purchase now to lock-in your November spot!
Giving Tuesday is right around the corner, folks. If you haven't heard of it let me just say - It's like the super bowl for nonprofits.
In fact, Giving Tuesday is one of the most successful fundraising periods for our customers of the year (second only to End of Year asks in December!).
That's a whole lotta fundraising! BRING IT ON!
We couldn't agree more! On average, fundraisers see more new one-time donors than ever before. Here's the thing though - how many of those donors do you expect to retain?
When you have donations flooding in, champagne bottles popping and receipts raining down from the sky, Donor Stewardship may be the last thing on your mind. Will you have time to send out personalized thank you messages to all of these new folks? How can you make sure that they are put into Segments that make sense?
How can you ensure that you and your organization is primed, prepped and ready to go as we enter the busiest time of the year for nonprofits?
Oh... I didn't think of that.
Hey, that's what we're here for! And we want to make sure that every single Keela customer has an organized, stress-free and productive end of year. Think cups of tea and celebrations rather than long-nights and Monday melt downs.
Set yourself up for success with Automation
If there's ever been a good time to unlock our Automation tool, it's now. You can create automatic Workflows for each end of year fundraising effort that you have planned! Make your thank yous shine with automatic segmentation, email follow-ups and more. Create an entire workflow designed to steward those One Time Giving Tuesday donors and convert them into supporters that you can count on.
I wouldn't even know where to start!
That's where we come in! Purchase Automation before 4pm November 18th, 2022* and our team of experts will get you started with three Workflows that you can launch straight away, or use as a base to build off of!
*While limited slots last!
Choose 3 Workflows to come with your Automation
Choose three workflows from the below list and we'll ensure that each one is populated as a Workflow in your account. You can either launch them as is, or use them as a guide to build even more powerful automations!
Important Note: The Customer Care team will create the framework of the Workflows below. Any changes, maintenance, or personalization of these Workflows can be added by your organization following their completion. All branding, emails and content relevant to your organization will need to be added by you.
Pre-made Workflow Recipes in your Account (choose up to 3):
💌 First Time Donor Thank You Workflow
- First impressions are important - even more so for your first time donors! Create a lasting impact by presenting them with a personalized and powerful thank you journey. Increase the chances of repeat donations by making each new supporter feel valued, inspired and keen for more!
🏆 Major Donor Shout Outs
- These are the champions and they deserve a special kind of love. Leverage Keela to automate your Major Donors into categories and produce special shout outs or responses to shout out each one. Show the love to your biggest supporters (and perhaps spur on some others to rise to the occasion!)
💝 Donation Thank Yous - Specific Amounts $
- The key to increased donor retention and recurring donation subscriptions is personalized and specific relationship building. Re: A looooot of work. But with our automation tool, you can tell Keela who to thank, how to thank them and WHEN to thank them based on automatically updating criteria. Someone donated $5,000 - are you kidding? Create a task to Phone them NOW, Keela!
✍️ Form Follow-ups - Volunteer Applications
- Did you know that Volunteerism typically increases by 50% during November and December? That's some mighty fine Holiday spirit! But that's a whole lot of new volunteer applications to sort, vet and follow up on. We have a Volunteer Application Workflow that uses Forms, Emails and Tagging to automatically sort these for you! Get ready to launch your biggest Volunteer Campaign yet.
🕵️Form Follow-ups - Email Opt-ins/Newsletter Sign Ups
- It's agreed. You're most likely going to be getting a whole bunch of new people signing up to your organization over the next few months. This is the perfect time to get to know them! Use the Automation tool to create automatic welcomes for new subscribers and find out why they signed up. If you can understand the moment that they decided they wanted to be a part of your space, you'll unlock how to keep them engaged for a lifetime!
💔Lapsed Recurring Donors
- Run a targeted campaign to encourage your lapsed donors to jump back into the fray with you! Keela will automatically identify these lapsed donors for you and enter them into a workflow. We'll set up an email series that you can fill with impactful stories about your organization aimed at inspiring and rekindling the relationship!
- This is it folks. The return of the fundraising event! The Annual Gala. The End of Year Cook Out! Use a Keela workflow to collect expressions of interest, ticket payments and even RSVPs and dietary requirements. Send information packets ahead of the event to ensure that everyone has the low-down on your special occasion. Make this the biggest event yet!
- With Keela, you can setup your Memberships to Auto-Renew. It's amazing! But perhaps you've been thinking about taking this a step further? With this workflow, you can set up reminders to go out to folks before their renewal, reminding them of WHY they signed up in the first place. Heck, you can even educate them on other subscription plans or opportunities to give at your organization. Make your renewal process shine!
👏Final End of Year Appeal
- Did you know that a whopping 30% of annual giving occurs in December? On top of that, 10% occurs in the last 3 days of the year. Wowza! Take advantage of this super sonic statistic by creating a series of end of year appeals that are powered by personalized asks, empowering data and a whole lot of inspiration for your donors. Because with automation, you gotta catch 'em all!
- As 2022 comes to a close, this may be the last opportunity to follow-up on any overdue pledges that might be floating around your account. Send gentle reminders, check for open rates, and perhaps send a slightly less subtle follow-up!
Okay, I'm sold. How do I lock this in?
This prometon will run until 4pm on the 18th of November, 2022 or until the limited slots fill up - so get in quick!
Reach out to the Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a pro-rated quote for the tool and to let us know what workflows you'd like.
We'll do the rest!
When will I get my Workflows?
The Customer Care team will begin building these Workflow Recipes in your account in November. We'll be in touch once they are complete!
Reach out to email@example.com - we love 'em!