Keela’s Peer-to-Peer tool allows you to create campaigns that can be shared with your friends, families, and networks to raise funds on your organization's behalf. Want a sneak peek? Take a look at our Peer-to-Peer training video!
Why Peer-to-Peer ?
Below are a few of the many benefits of Peer-to-Peer fundraising!
- Expand your outreach by having your network share your cause and call for action within their own networks.
- Raise more money, as your call for funding has now expanded beyond your own reach.
- Increase brand awareness and draw attention to your cause on a mass scale.
- Transform fundraisers into dedicated donors and advocates by giving them an opportunity to participate in and feel connected to your impact.
- You’ll have more capacity as you can hand off a portion of fundraising efforts to your ambitious supporters.
Peer-to-Peer in Keela
A few things you can expect with the Peer-to-Peer tool in Keela!
- Create a campaign landing page for your Peer-to-Peer campaign where you can share your campaign story, and allow people to donate and or sign up to fundraise on your behalf. You can even choose to add in a public thread where people can publish their donations and share comments.
- You will also be able to create customizable fundraiser pages that you can share with those who sign up to fundraise; on their fundraising page, they can share their own story and connection to your cause, request donations, and have their very own public thread. Each fundraiser also has a dashboard where they can track their fundraising success as well as their fundraising team if they have one.
- Interested in inviting more fundraisers? In-app you can send out email invitations in bulk to fundraisers and fundraising teams to entice them to join your fundraising efforts.
- As your campaign rolls out, you can track your overall Peer-to-Peer funding progress as well as the fundraising progress of your fundraisers from within the Peer-to-Peer campaign profile.
Ready to expand your outreach, raise more funds, and transform your network, and networks beyond, into advocates for your cause? Sounds like Peer-to-Peer is for you!
To view pricing and purchase Peer-to-Peer , click on the purple Premium button in the top left-hand corner of the sidebar or navigate to the Premium tab in your Your Organization Profile. Here you will see all of Keela's available Premium Features, including Peer-to-Peer.
Note: Premium Feature prices vary, depending on your Keela subscription plan.