Keela’s Peer-to-Peer tool allows you to create campaigns that can be shared with your friends, families, and networks to raise funds on your organization's behalf. Want to see this in action ? Take a look at our Peer-to-Peer training video!
Why Peer-to-Peer ?
Below are a few of the many benefits of Peer-to-Peer fundraising!
- Expand your outreach by having your network share your cause and call for action within their own networks.
- Raise more money, as your call for funding has now expanded beyond your own reach.
- Increase brand awareness and draw attention to your cause on a mass scale.
- Transform fundraisers into dedicated donors and advocates by giving them an opportunity to participate in and feel connected to your impact.
- You’ll have more capacity as you can hand off a portion of fundraising efforts to your ambitious supporters.
Peer-to-Peer in Keela
A few things you can expect with the Peer-to-Peer tool in Keela!
- Create a campaign landing page for your Peer-to-Peer campaign where you can share your campaign story, and allow people to donate and or sign up to fundraise on your behalf.
- You will also be able to create customizable fundraiser pages that you can share with those who sign up to fundraise. On their fundraising page, they can share their own story and connection to your cause, request donations, and have their very own public comment thread. Each fundraiser also has a dashboard where they can track their fundraising success.
- You can send out email invitations in-app to fundraisers and fundraising teams to entice them to join your fundraising efforts.
- As your campaign rolls out, you can track your overall Peer-to-Peer funding progress as well as the fundraising progress of your fundraisers.
Ready to expand your outreach, raise more funds, and transform your network, and networks beyond, into advocates for your cause? Sounds like Peer-to-Peer is for you!
You can learn more about our freed 14-day trial and how to purchase Peer-to-Peer here: How do I trial or Purchase Peer-to-Peer?