Are you encountering irregular glitches, can't edit content, or preview your E-blasts, Receipts or Forms as expected? This might be due to the Browser you are using! We always recommend using Google Chrome (a high-power browser) to run Keela as it ensures the most optimal functionality and seamless user experience.
If you are experience any unusual glitches, we recommend following the steps below:
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser - Keela is the most compatible with Chrome.
- Try clearing your browser's cookies and cache.
- Try restarting your browser.
Successful Browser Troubleshooting Use-Cases
What kind of issues have these browser troubleshooting tips solved? Here are some examples:
- Receipt, E-blast and Form previews are appearing blank
- Contact or Transaction details can't be edited
- Incoming messages won't load
- Keela's webpage is displaying with errors (can't scroll, can't click, etc).
So, Google Chrome is most compatible for using Keela. But, will that affect how the public who are using Internet Explorer or Safari can view or interact with my E-blasts or Forms?
No! Our Forms, E-blasts, etc. work perfectly on all browsers once publicly shared. It's only when using Keela's administrative back-end where Google Chrome works best (Keela has high-power tools that required high-power browsers!).
Still having troubles? Reach out to our Customer Care Team for help!