Once you've activated your Workflow, you'll be able to gain some useful insights to help you understand what's happening in it.
The Overview Tab
On the overview tab, you'll be able to make overarching changes to your Workflow and view high level statistics.
1. Active Since - This let's you know the date that your Workflow was activated in Keela by you or a team member.
2. Actions button - Click this button if you would like to change the name or assignee of your workflow, pause it, deactivate or archive it.
3. Total Number of Contacts - This figure tracks how many Contacts have been entered into this workflow since its activation.
4. Contacts in Progress - This figure tracks how many Contacts are currently working their way through the workflow.
5. Completed Contacts - This figure tracks how many Contacts have moved through all stages of the workflow and successfully exited it.
6. Contacts Enrolled - This graph plots the number of Contacts enrolled over time (tracked monthly)
7. Exit Performance - This table displays the total number of Contacts who have exited through each Exit branch of your workflow. Use this to determine which paths your Contacts take most often.
8. Email Performance - If you've added emails as stages to your workflow, you'll be able to view the Email Performance of them here.
9. To-Dos - If you've added To-Dos as a stages to your workflow, you'll be able to view their Due Dates and Statuses here.
The Workflow Tab
You can also monitor your workflow from within the Workflow tab.
Click on any stage to see its statistics and view the Contacts who are currently in that stage
The statistics that you see here will change depending on the type of stage that you click on.
Click on the Exit Stage to view total amount of times a contact has exited/completed an automation workflow.
The Contacts Tab
In the Contacts tab, you'll be able to see a couple of different pages of Contacts:
1. Manually Enrolled Contacts - Contacts who you or a team member have manually entered into this workflow.
2. Active Contacts - Contacts who are currently working their way through the workflow.
3. Completed Contacts - Contacts who have successfully completed the workflow and exited.
There are a couple of extra actions that you can perform from the Active Contacts page on the Contacts tab.
1. Pause in stage - Allows you to pause the Contact at whatever stage they are currently in. You will need to manually unpause them if you would like them to resume.
2. Unpause and resume sequence - If you've paused a Contact in their current stage, you'll need to click here if you'd like them to resume the sequence.
3. Remove from sequence once - Click here if you would like to manually exit a Contact from this workflow one time. Note that if the Contact meets the entry criteria for this workflow in the future they may be re-added.
4. Exclude from sequence permanently - Click here if you would like to permanently remove this Contact from this workflow permanently.