Learn how to use Keela to measure data that matters and empower your decision making.
We talk about KPIs a lot here at Keela. My boss, Tasi, is the master of them and we’ve definitely harnessed her knowledge when it comes to adding them to the Keela system.
In this webinar, we’ll look at the inbuilt and automatically calculated KPIs that are available in Keela and how you can use them to make informed decisions and grow your nonprofit. We’ll chat about comparing yourself to the benchmarks of other organizations and how to keep track of your progress to ensure you’re measuring what matters.
Resources mentioned in the Webinar:
- Elsie's presentation slide deck
- KPIs for Nonprofits - A Crash Course, a webinar by Tasi Gottschlag
- How to Develop Your Nonprofits Impact Measurement Strategy, a webinar by Maggie Dubyk
- Download your copy of our free Nonprofit Metrics Scorecard from the Community Post here
And here's something a little extra, in case you have more questions!
- How to Improve Your Nonprofit Email’s Sending Reputation
- How to Write Your Next Nonprofit Impact Report
- Measuring Success: How to Track KPIs for Nonprofits
- How to Calculate and Improve Your Nonprofit Email Metrics
If you have any special requests for webinar topics, I'd love to hear them! Submit your ideas here.
Keep an eye out in your inbox on the first Thursday of every month for Keela's Customer Newsletter - Behind the Screens!
We'll announce the next Carelabs session there!