And now, for the Big Leagues.
Once you've updated your website with your Keela Forms, all new data will be automatically stored in Keela.
Your Historical Data will be frozen in time!
You don't want to start the process of formatting and importing your Historical Data while you're still receiving new information from your old system or online forms, right?
Every system is different and has its own unique way of storing and managing data. In this step, we'll be looking at how you can format your data so that it fits perfectly into Keela!
Spend a bit of time getting to know the Import process and all of the different resources that you can use along the way.
And then get down to data!
At the end of this chapter, you will:
- Understand how the Import process works
- Understand where to find resources to assist you with Formatting your Data
- Feel confident Importing your formatted Data into Keela
Watch this quick 7 minute video to understand how the Import Process works and where to find resources to guide you along the way.
Read All About It
Prefer a more detailed, step-by-step guide? Check out these articles:
- Introduction to the Import Data Process
- Formatting Your Contact Data Spreadsheets
- Formatting Your Donation Data Spreadsheets
- Formatting Your Revenue Data Spreadsheets
- Formatting Your Volunteer Data Spreadsheets
- Importing Your Data into Keela
You've reached the end of your training, young Padawan. I've taught you all that I can teach you.
Just kidding! There's so much more to Keela. It's time for you to choose your own adventure:
Transition out of the set-up process and into the learning process with our Training Videos.
Or if you're sick of learning, why not just jump into Keela and play around with the system.
Practice with each tool - it's the best way to learn, folks!