Are you ready to complete the next step to integrate with Xero? Hopefully, you've had a chance to complete the first step, to understand a bit more about the integration.
We're now on the second step and are going to connect your Keela account and Xero!
- Overview of the Xero Integration
- Integrate with Xero (That's this article!)
- Setup Sync Settings for Xero
- Syncing Data to Xero
Connect your Xero account
Complete the following steps to connect your Xero account with Keela. These steps will need to be completed for the initial setup.
Please ensure you understand the pre-requisites for the Xero Integration prior to completing this step for the first time.
Steps to connect with Xero
(1) Navigate to Organization Settings
(2) Select the Integrations tab. Find Xero and click Connect to Xero. You will be redirected to sign in to your Xero account.
(3) Enter your Xero account information to log in.
(4) On the next screen, complete the following:
- Select the Xero account you would like to connect with your Keela account
- Click Allow Access to continue with the integration
If successful, Xero will now be updated to Connected in the Integrations tab.
Now you are ready to move to the 3rd step - Setup Sync Settings for Xero
I received the following error message. What do I do?
(1) Click Go back and try again
(2) You should be redirected to the below page. Complete the steps to verify your account and then click continue granting access to proceed.