Now that you've completed the initial 3 steps of the setup, you're ready to send data to Xero. Hooray!
We're now on the fourth and final step of the process!
- Overview of the Xero Integration
- Integrate with Xero
- Setup Sync Settings for Xero
- Syncing Data to Xero (That's this article!)
Sync your Data
(1) In the Integration Settings, click Actions and Sync Transactions
(2) You'll be directed to a page with all eligible Keela transactions that have not yet been synced to Xero. Select the Transactions you would like to action > Click Actions
There are two actions you can take:
- Sync Transactions - Sync the transactions to Xero according to your Sync Settings
- Skip Transactions - Do not sync the transactions to Xero and remove them from the sync screen
You'll receive an alert to confirm you would like to move forward with the selected option. If you're ready, click Confirm and let the magic happen! All Synced and Ignored transactions will be moved to the Sync History tab for reference.
How does Keela match profiles in Xero?
Every time you sync data with Xero, Keela Contact Profiles will be matched to any Xero Profiles by name and email address to map the transactions to the correct contact in Xero.
There are a few scenarios that may happen when you sync:
1) No existing Xero customer profile matches the Keela contact
Keela will create a new customer profile in Xero, which appears as [Full Name].
2) An existing Xero customer profile matches the Keela contact Full Name
Keela will sync the new data to the existing customer profile in Xero.