The Xero integration allows you to sync your Keela transactions (Revenues and Donations) to Xero, right within the Keela platform. We worked directly with the wonderful folks at Xero to build this integration to save you time and reduce errors that would normally be associated with traditional data transfer by imports and exports.
The integration will help you:
- Sync transactions quickly and seamlessly
- Reduce data entry and human error
- Get back to what matters most!
How Keela Integrates with Xero
- Sync transaction records from Keela to Xero
- Sync transaction fees for Stripe and PayPal payments made through Keela
- Segment your transactions based on Impact Area OR Campaign
- Select the income and expense accounts
What data is shared
Refer to the below chart to see how information is shared between Keela and Xero.
|Xero Income Account|
|Donations||Xero Income Account|
Payment Processing Fees
|Xero Expense Category|
Campaign OR Impact Area
- Xero account
- At a minimum, one bank account connected to Xero
Ready for Setup? Here are the next steps:
- Overview of the Xero Integration (check! That's this article)
- Integrate with Xero (go here next!)
- Setup Sync Settings for Xero
- Syncing Data to Xero
Can I sync information from Xero to Keela?
The integration is meant to be a one-way sync to transfer your donation and revenue information to Xero. If you need to import data to Keela from Xero, you can do this via an import.
Can I sync my information to more than one Xero account?
Sorry! The sync is only for one Xero account.