End of Year Outreach Tools
The content that you send to your donors and contacts at the end of the year depends on who your supporters are and what information you would like to share. This content can range from donation summaries, thank you letters, annual reports, impact stories, calls to action, or wishing happy holidays.
You can send this content via Keela's Communications Tool where you are given the option to Create Email Marketing (mass emails) or Create Direct Mail (physical letters to mail out) depending on your preference.
End of Year Content Ideas
Here are a few suggestions of content that you can include in your End of Year Outreach.
- Donation Summary - share a Donation Summary with your donors outlining their contributions for the year! The option to add a summary of a donor's donations is available in both the Email Marketing and Direct Mail tool.
- Fundraising Success - celebrate your fundraising success and share the amount of donations raised for specific Impact Ares or Campaign.
- Impact Story - share an impact story and let your donors know how their support contributed to this impact. Use Transaction Smart Codes to input details about their own giving history!
- Visual Content - share photos/images related to your organization's work to give donors an inside look at your activities.
- Volunteer Contributions - celebrate your volunteer successes by sharing the total Volunteer Hours logged in Keela. You might even calculate how much their volunteer hours saved your organization in spending (funding that you were then able to put back into projects).
- Impact Story - share an impact story to show your volunteers the result of their efforts.
- Milestones - highlight the big milestones that your organization achieved this year.
- Impact Story - share an impact story to show the impact your organization is having on the world.
- Meet the team - share a video of your team introducing themselves or talking about their favorite moments this year. This humanizes your team!
- Next Year Plans - share next year's plan to get your supporter excited. Share new events or projects that are coming up and let your supporters know how they can help.
- Call to Action - send out a request for donations to meet your end-of-year funding goal, or donations to kickstart next year's programs! Of perhaps you are looking for volunteers, you can use a custom form to accept new volunteer signups.
- Surveys - use a custom form to ask your supporters some questions. What did you like this year? What would you like to receive more communications on? What learning opportunities do you have for us?