Well it's that time of year again. You're wrapping up reports and wrapping up presents. The time for thank you emails is nigh.
In this article, we'll chat through our best practice suggestions for using Keela to streamline your thank you E-blasts and show the folks that support your organization that you care.
What is an End of Year E-blast?
That's a very interest question that has a bunch of different answers. It really depends on what kind of supporters you have, what information you would like to share, and the wonderful work that ya'll do!
Essentially, and end of year E-blast will be a closing email that you can send to everyone (o~r just a few folks) in your Keela database. You can use it as an opportunity to thank your donors, share your successes and get everyone excited for the future.
Okay, Give Me Some Examples
Sure thing! Here's some suggestions of things that you can include in your End of Year E-blast.
Note: Of course, some of these ideas might not be possible this year, but perhaps they can inspire you for next year! For example, if you weren't able to get in the field and grab some photos of your work, be sure to commit to collecting this for your 2021 E-blast!
- Celebrate your fundraising success and share the amount of donations raised for specific Impact Areas or Campaigns
- Share an Impact Story - how did your donors contribute?
- Share a photos/images that you've taken "in the field" this year (wherever possible of course - this has been a pretty different year!
- Celebrate your volunteer successes by sharing the total Volunteer hours logged in Keela
- Share an Impact Story - what was the result of your volunteers efforts?
- Social Media Stories- ask your volunteers to share their favorite moment with your org this year. They can Tag your organization and share the love.
- A highlights post for all of the big milestones that your organization achieved this year
- Share an Impact Story - what happened this year that couldn't have, if it weren't for YOU and YOUR TEAM!
- Meet the team - a video highlights real of your team introducing themselves or talking about their favorite moments this year
- Share next year's plan - What new events are coming up? How can your supporters help?
- Call for volunteers - Use a Keela Custom Form to accept new volunteer signups.
- Surveys! Use a Keela Custom Form to ask your supporters some questions. What did you like this year? What would you like to receive more communications on? What learning opportunities do you have for us?
Create and Send an E-blast Training Video
Want to learn more about creating and sending E-blasts?
How to Use Filters Training Video
Need a refresher on how to create Segments for your E-blast recipients?