Now that you have a good understanding of what Filters are, let's get down to business! Check out the below training video for a demonstration on how to use Filters in each section of Keela.
In a rush? Check out the below Contents table to skip to the exact section of the video that you need.
Training Video Contents
Introduction to Filters - Watch from the start!
An overview of the information covered in our Introduction to Filters article.
Hint: Check out this article to learn where you should filter from (article mentioned in the video)
How to Filter from Segments in Contacts - Skip to 4:40
- How to Create a Segment - 4:40
- How to Filter your Contacts by a specific Tag in Segments - 8:49
How to Filter & Export from the Contacts tab - Skip to 12:57
- How to Filter your Contacts by a specific Custom Field value - 12:57
- Hint: Learn how to use Forms to gather RSVPs (as mentioned in the video) here.
How to Filter from Transactions in Fundraising - Skip to 17:29
- How to Filter your Donations (and Export them) by specific Dates - 17:51
How to Filter from Reports - Skip to 21:40
- How to Filter your Donations by a specific Date and by whether or not Receipts have been issued - 23:59
- Hint: Want to automate your receipt issuing process? Switch to a Keela Donation Form to automatically produce receipts for all online donations!
- How to Filter Contacts by who donated last year but not this year (LYBUNT) - 30:17
- Hint: We have a full Reports training video that you can view for more information!
Frequently Requested Filters- Skip to 35:20
- How to navigate to our Frequently Requested Filters - 35:20
- How to view and use the Frequently Requested Filters articles - 36:27
Final Tips from Keela
- Use Custom Fields to store Data
- Learn about Custom Fields here.
- Use Keela Forms to collect Data
- Learn about Keela Forms here.
- Play around with Filters - see what you can come up with!
Want some inspiration? We've been busy collecting our most frequently requested Filters for you to try. Head over here to check them out!