Now that you have a good understanding of what Filters are, let's get down to business! Check out the below training video for a demonstration on how to use Filters in each section of Keela.
In a rush? Check out the below Contents table to skip to the exact section of the video that you need.
Training Video Contents
Introduction to Filters - Watch from the start!
An overview of the information covered in our Introduction to Filters article.
Hint: Check out this article to learn where you should filter from (article mentioned in the video)
How to Filter from Segments in Contacts - Skip to 4:40
- How to Create a Segment - 4:40
- How to Filter your Contacts by a specific Tag in Segments - 8:49
How to Filter & Export from the Contacts tab - Skip to 12:57
- How to Filter your Contacts (and Export them) by a specific Custom Field value - 12:57
- Hint: Learn how to use Forms to gather RSVPs (as mentioned in the video) here.
How to Filter from Transactions in Fundraising - Skip to 17:29
- How to Filter your Donations (and Export them) by specific Dates - 17:51
Final Tips from Keela
- Use Custom Fields to store Data
- Learn about Custom Fields here.
- Use Keela Forms to collect Data
- Learn about Keela Forms here.
- Play around with Filters - see what you can come up with!
- Use our reports tool to capture trends in your data!
- Learn more about Keela reports here.
Want some inspiration? We've been busy collecting our most frequently requested Filters for you to try. Head over here to check them out!