Now that you have Integrated with Quickbooks Online, the next step is to setup your Sync Settings.
We're now on the third step of the process!
- Overview of the Quickbooks Online Integration
- Integrate with Quickbooks Online
- Setup Sync Settings for Quickbooks Online (That's this article!)
- Syncing Data to Quickbooks Online
Note that these steps will not sync your data to QBO (that's in the next step). By setting up Sync Settings, you'll map where the Keela data should be sent in QBO in your next sync!
Setup Sync Settings
In the Integration Settings, click Actions and Sync Settings
In the Income tab, you'll map Keela income data to the Quickbooks Product/Services you have setup.
You can sync the following income data to QBO:
- Revenue (Grants)
- Revenue (Sponsorships)
- Revenue (Purchases)
- Revenue (Other)
Example: Under the Donations header, you will see a list of all QBO Products/Services you have setup in QBO. Select which Product/Service you would like the Keela Donation data to be sent to.
In the Expense tab you'll map Keela expenses to a QBO Expense Category you have setup.
You can sync the following expense data to QBO:
- Stripe Fees
- PayPal Fees
Example: Under the Stripe Fee Category, you will see a list of all QBO Expense Categories you have setup in QBO. Select which Expense Category you would like the Keela Stripe Fee information to be sent.
In the Classes tab you can sync Keela transactions to a Class in QB by the Association (Impact Area OR Campaign).
- Choose to sync by Impact Area OR Campaign
- Select an Impact Areas or Campaign from the drop-down
- Select the QBO Class that you would like to sync the data to
- If further Impact Areas or Campaigns need to be synced, click Add Mapping to add another row
Congrats! You are now ready to sync your data to Quickbooks! Head here next - Syncing Data to Quickbooks Online
Why can't I map both my Impact Areas and Campaigns to QBO?
Since Keela transactions can have both an Impact Area and Campaign associated to a single transaction only one association can be chosen in sync settings to avoid duplicate entries in QBO.