Now that you've completed the initial 3 steps of the setup, you're ready to send some data to Quickbooks. Hooray!
We're now on the fourth and final step of the process!
- Overview of the Quickbooks Online Integration
- Integrate with Quickbooks Online
- Setup Sync Settings for Quickbooks Online
- Syncing Data to Quickbooks Online (That's this article!)
Sync your Data
(1) In the Integration Settings, click Actions and Sync Transactions
(2) You'll be directed to a page with all eligible Keela transactions that have not yet been synced to QBO. Select the Transactions you would like to action > Click Actions
Tip: If you are looking for transactions of a certain type (for example, received after January 1) and have a large list of unsynced transactions, use the Filters tool to drill down!
There are two actions you can take:
- Sync Transactions - Sync the transactions to QBO according to your Sync Settings
- Skip Transactions - Do not sync the transactions to QBO and remove them from the sync screen.
You'll receive an alert to confirm you would like to move forward with the selected option. If you're ready, click Confirm and let the magic happen! All Synced and Ignored transactions will be moved to the Sync History tab for reference.
How does Keela match profiles in QuickBooks?
Every time you sync data with QBO, Keela Contact Profiles will be matched to any QBO Profiles by name and email address to map the transactions to the correct contact in QBO.
There are a few scenarios that may happen when you sync:
1) No existing QuickBooks customer profile
Keela will create a new customer profile in QuickBooks, which appears as [Full Name].
2) An existing QuickBooks customer profile matches a Keela contact
Keela will sync the new data to the existing customer profile in QuickBooks.
(3) If there are two duplicate contacts in Keela
A new customer profile will be created in QBO and will be added as the sub-customer of the first profile in QBO that matches both the full name and email address.
How do I skip certain transactions so they do not go into QuickBooks?
When you are in the 'Sync Transactions' section in Keela, you will see a list of your transactions. If you want to skip certain transactions you have two options:
1. You can manually select the transactions from the list > click Actions > Skip Transactions.
2. Click the 'Filter' button on the screen to filter out transactions that you want to skip. You can then multi-select these transactions > click Actions > Skip Transactions.