You've completed the steps needed to connect your Keela account with SendGrid but it still hasn't been verified. No worries! Try these steps to troubleshoot.
(1) Have you waited 24-72 hours?
Sometimes it takes some time for your Domain Provider to update your DNS Settings fully. Please ensure you verify the other steps and then wait up to 72 hours to ensure your new settings have had time to fully populate.
(2) Have you entered your Organization's Domain correctly?
In Step 1 of our SendGrid article, you are instructed to enter your Organization's domain. It is important to only include the domain component here and not an email address.
For example, yourorganization.com instead of email@example.com
To check this, navigate to the Integrations tab in your Organization Settings > Scroll down to the SendGrid Integration > Click Actions > Click Verify Domain
The domain that you entered in Step 1 will appear at the top of the Verify Email Domain box > Check that it's correct and does not contain any unnecessary information.
If you have accidentally entered an incorrect domain, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
(3) Do the new CNAME and MX records that you entered on your domain site match exactly?
In order for the SendGrid connection to work, the information that you add to your CNAME and MX records must match the information that is in Keela exactly.
Please check the CNAME and MX records that you added to your account to ensure that:
- All information matches exactly
- All fields that are in Keela have been entered into SendGrid
If your domain host does not allow for you to enter all of the information that is provided in your Keela Account (screenshot above), you will not be able to complete or use the SendGrid integration.
(4) Everything matches - what else can we try?
If you have double-checked your domain and if all CNAME and MX records match what is in Keela exactly, reach out to support@keelacom with the following items so that we can assist:
- The name of your Domain Host site
- Screenshots of each newly added CNAME and MX record in your Domain Site
- Confirmation that you have completed the above two troubleshooting steps
We will be happy to investigate!