For all exports, it is recommended to include the Supporter KEY, which essentially serves as a link between each spreadsheet (as the same individual may be found on multiple sheets).
However, for the purpose of importing into Keela this will not be necessary.
- Navigate to ‘Supporter’ > ‘Query/Export’ > ‘Select my entire list’ > ‘Export to email address’
- Using the steps above, you’ll be able to export the general information for the contact’s within the Salsa system
- Begin by creating a new Report
- In the Properties tab, select ‘Standard Report’
- In the Columns tab, we recommend selecting the following fields:
- Transaction Date
- Form of Payment
- First Name
- Last Name
- Source Tracking Code
- Recurring donation KEY
- Donation Tracking Code
- Date Entered
- In Honor Name
- In Memory Name
By now, you will have the necessary data files for you to successfully import your data into Keela. To learn more about importing data, head to our Importing Data Articles.