Eventbrite is an online event registration and ticketing platform that allows anyone to host their own event, share experiences that may be of interest to friends and family, and discover upcoming events in their area.
What does the integration do?
Integrating your Eventbrite account with Keela, allows you to do a bunch of really cool stuff!
- Automatically track all event ticket orders and attendees in Eventbrite and sync them over into Keela.
- View the number of ticket orders and which of your contacts have purchased them.
- View the number of attendees and which events your contacts attended.
- Build your contact list - every person who orders tickets or attends your event is automatically added to your contacts!
- Buff up your contact information - for previously existing contacts, Keela looks for any additional information they give when registering for your event and automatically updates the contact!
- Add to your interactions with your contacts - when a contact orders tickets or attends your event, it automatically generates an interaction, so you can keep track of all the events that a particular contact attends.
Connecting Your Eventbrite Account to Keela
Step 1: Prepare your Eventbrite Account
If you have an Eventbrite account, ensure the following:
- You are the main account holder of the Eventbrite account
- Your email login for Eventbrite and Keela match
If you don't have an Eventbrite account, you can create one by going to eventbrite.com and clicking the ‘Sign Up’ link in the top bar.
Step 2: Connect your Eventbrite Account
(1) Go to Organization Settings > select the Integrations tab > select the Connect button under the Eventbrite integration.
(2) Keela will redirect you to the Eventbrite log-in page where you will enter your log-in information associated with the Eventbrite account you want to link to Keela.
(3) To authorize the integration select Allow.
(4) To confirm that the connection was successful head back to the Integrations tab, you should see the Eventbrite integration status as 'connected'.
Congrats! You’ve successfully integrated Eventbrite! The next step is to Import Eventbrite Events.