There are a lot of different tabs that can be accessed from within a Campaign in Keela. In this article, we'll be looking at the Forms tab.
You can associate your Forms with Campaigns so that donations or revenue payments received through these Forms are automatically assigned to your Campaign.
But that's not all! You can even add a Button on your Campaign Email Marketing that is connected directly to a Donation Form or Revenue Form. When you send out Email Marketing to let everyone know about your Campaign, you can include a way for them to support you, right in the email!
How to create a Form and associate it with your Campaign
There are a couple of different ways to create a Form an associate it with your Campaign, depending on where you are in the system.
From within your Campaign
(1) Create a new Form
After creating your Campaign and navigating to the Forms tab, click on the Create Form button.
Hint: If you already have existing Forms connected to your Campaign, the Create Form button will be in a different spot.
(2) Name your Form
A pop-up window will appear that allows you to define certain bits of information about your Form.
(1) Form Name - The name of the form will appear on your Forms Tab and will be used as an internal reference for you and your team members.
(2) Form Type - Choose the type of form that you would like to create from the drop-down list.
(3) Campaign -This will automatically default to the name of the Campaign that you are already in. This is the piece of information that will connect the Form to your Campaign so it's important to ensure that it's populated!
(4) Description - This can be a great place to leave notes or directions for your team members!
(5) Assignee - The Assignee is the team member who is the owner of this form. It will automatically default to whoever created the form but you can choose any team member with the appropriate access permissions from the drop-down list.
(6) Followers - Followers are those team members who can receive notifications each time a response is submitted through this form. Please note, Assignees will also receive notifications pertaining to this form.
Once you've finished updating the above 6 fields (where applicable), click Save. You'll be automatically taken to the Forms section of Keela.
From the Forms tab
You can also create a new Form directly from the Forms tab in Keela. You can find a complete guide on how to do this in our How to Create a New Form article.
Tip: Please ensure that you connect your new Form to your Campaign during the Name Your Form process.
We are three tabs down! Here's what you may have done already:
(1) Created a Campaign
(2) Created Email Marketing and linked your Form to it by adding a Button
(3) Created a Form
You're ready to start receiving transactions! Head over to our Navigating a Campaign - Fundraising Tab for the next steps.