Okay, so you've successfully created a Campaign - now what? There are a lot of different tabs that can be accessed from within a Campaign in Keela. In this article, we'll be looking at the Overview tab.
1) Campaign Details - You might recognize this information from when you first created your Campaign - here's where it can be found in your Campaign!
2) Actions -The action button allows you to perform specific functions or make changes to your Campaign.
- Edit Information - This allows you to adjust the Campaign Details that were entered when you first created your Campaign.
- Mark as Completed - When your Campaign is created, it will have the "Ongoing" status. If you have completed or finished the Campaign, you can "Mark it as Completed" which will update the status to "Completed".
Archive - If your Campaign is finished and you no longer need to view it in the Campaigns tab, you can "Archive" it by clicking on this option. This will move it to the Archive tab..
- Delete - Use this to permanently remove this Campaign from your Keela account. Once the Campaign has been deleted, it cannot be restored.
3) Status -Statuses can be a great way to keep track of what Campaigns you're still working on.
1) Updates - Here, you'll find real-time totals for any Donations, Revenue payments or Volunteer hours that have been logged and associated with your Campaign within the time period specified.
2) Time Period -This drop-down list allows you to adjust the time period that you would like to view updates for. It will automatically default to the current week that you are in but you can adjust it to show the last 30 days, the last 90 days or all time.
Tip: The Updates tool is designed to show you a snapshot of your Campaign. If you would like to dive deeper into this information or view different dates, use our Reports tool!
The progress bar shows you how close you are to your Fundraising Goal. It will combine all donations and revenue payments that have been logged and associated with this Campaign.
1) Fundraising Activity - Here, you'll see the most recent 10 (or more) Contacts who have had a transaction logged on their account that is associated with this Campaign.
2) Display Amount - This changes the number of Contacts that will be displayed in the Fundraising Activity Section. It can be increased to 20 or 30 Contacts.
Tip: Want to see an entire list? Flick to the Fundraising tab!
That's the first tab done! You've created a Campaign and have a clear understanding of where everything is. Now it's time to share the news with your Contacts! Head over to our Navigating a Campaign - Email Marketing Tab article to learn more about this.