Built for non-profits, the Quickbooks Online (QBO) integration allows you to sync your Keela transactions (Revenues and Donations) to QBO right in the Keela platform.
The integration will help you:
- Sync transactions quickly and seamlessly
- Reduce data entry and human error
- Get back to what matters most!
Note that Keela can only integrate with QuickBooks Online. We are unable to integrate with Quickbooks Desktop versions.
How Keela Integrates with Quickbooks Online
- Sync transaction records from Keela to QBO
- Sync transaction fees for Stripe and PayPal payments made through Keela
- Segment your transactions based on Impact Area OR Campaign
- Select the product/service, expense category, and expense account
What data is shared
This shows how the information will flow between Keela and Quickbooks:
(Excluding: In-Kind and Securities)
Payment Processing Fees
QBO Expense Category
QBO Payment Account
Campaign OR Impact Area
|Sync History||Sync History|
- QuickBooks Online account (we cannot integrate with Desktop versions)
- Existing Products/Services in QuickBooks Online for sales and expenses
- At a minimum, one bank account connected to QuickBooks Online
- You must be an Administrator on your QuickBooks Online account
- Segmenting by Campaign OR Impact Area will require a QBO Plus Account
Ready for Setup? Here are the next steps:
- Overview of the Quickbooks Online Integration (check! That's this article)
- Integrate with Quickbooks Online (go here next!)
- Setup Sync Settings for Quickbooks Online
- Syncing Data to Quickbooks Online
Can I sync information from Quickbooks to Keela?
The integration is meant to be a one-way sync to transfer your donation and revenue information to Quickbooks. If you need to import data to Keela from Quickbooks, you can do this via an import.
Can I sync my information to more than one Quickbooks account?
Sorry! The sync is only for one Quickbooks account.