Welcome to the Keela family! We're so excited to have you onboard and can’t wait to see the wonderful things that we'll be able to accomplish together. And for those of you migrating from Keela 1.0, welcome to 2.0, we can't wait to get started on the new platform! Ready to get started? Let's go!
Your time is precious and we get that. That's why we've created this guide, so you can get value out of Keela right away. Our goal here is to get you set up as quickly as possible, but that doesn't mean the learning stops here. After you get through this guide, check out our full suite of Training Videos.
1. Keela Support
Introducing Keela's Customer Success team! You should have already received an email from your relationship manager introducing themselves and providing the next steps to move forward in this Getting Started Guide.
If you have any questions as you go through the steps, you can always reach out to our Customer Success team at email@example.com. We offer unlimited email support for all our customers and are always happy to help in any way we can. For more information about our support, please visit Keela Support and Training.
2. Before you Begin
- Download Google Chrome as your browser. Keela is accessible on all modern browsers but it works best on Chrome.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org or Keela.com to your email whitelist. Adding an address to your email whitelist means marking the email address as 'safe' so emails from that senders emails don't end up in junk mail! This is important because your relationship manager will be reaching out with lots of handy information to help you be successful in the system, as well as with important service announcements.
3. Login to Keela
Once your account is created, you can login using the direct link below:
- United States - https://usa.keela.co/
- Canada - https://can.keela.co/
- Australia - https://aus.keela.co/
Keela Tip: Bookmark your link in Google Chrome for easy access later!
Click here if you need some extra help logging in.
4. Getting Familiar with Keela
Now that you've logged in, let's take a quick look at how everything is organized in Keela.
Sidebar - Your launching point for all the tools you'll use in your daily workflow!
Bookmarks - One-click access to all your favorite pages in Keela.
Tabs - The breakdown of features within each tool. Try clicking a tool on the sidebar to see the tabs associated with it.
Support - Quick links to our Help Center and how you can contact our Customer Success team.
Main Search Bar - Search across Keela using the main search bar.
Inbox - All your Keela emails in one place.
Notifications - All your Keela updates. This can include any notifications configured in your personal settings or any new updates from the Keela team.
Organization and Personal Settings - The settings for your organization, as well as your personal preferences.
For a quick overview on navigating Keela, check out our video tour:
5. Your Organization's Settings
Now that you're familiar with the layout, one of the first steps is updating your Organization Settings. Let's take a look at two tabs:
- Updating your Organization Profile - Verify that all information included here is accurate. Keela will pull information from here for any public-facing features, like a donation form or receipt.
- Adding Team Members to Keela- Don't be shy! Share the new tool with your team members. Don't forget to review permissions, to make sure you understand the tools and data that will be available to them. If you want users to login using their Google credentials, create them as a user first and then they can Integrate with Google in their personal settings.
On a roll? You can complete the remainder of your organization settings now if you'd like. If you'd prefer to move on, we will come back to this in a later step.
For a full overview of personal and organization settings, watch this video!
6. Your Personal Settings
Don't forget about you! Get your own settings just the way you like them.
- Update your Personal Profile - Just like your organization profile, make sure your personal information is up to date.
- Your Notification Settings - This will determine how the system provides you alerts and notices about the many happenings in Keela. Make sure these are adjusted to your preference!
It's now time to celebrate! You've made it through Step 1 and are well on your way to being successful in Keela. Save Step 2 for tomorrow, or power through and get it done today like a boss!