When an email is received on a mobile device, the viewing space is significantly reduced. When multiple images or sections are stacked in a row, your mobile device has three choices to display these:
- Reduce the size of the text to be very small so that multiple images in a row can fit on the page
- This can be very challenging to read for some members of the community!
- Reduce the size of the images so that multiple images in a row can fit on the page
- This means a reduction in the quality of your images and we all want to see your beautiful faces shine!
- Stack the images on top of each other so that both the text and images do not need to be reduced in size
Keela's E-blasts perform option three - instead of sacrificing the size and quality of the content in your E-blast, multiple photos in a row will automatically be stacked on top of each other.