Do you have members that belong to your organization, or want to set up a membership option for your organization?
The membership tool is an awesome place to start! Keela's memberships tool allows you to create and customize memberships, create membership forms, keep track of the contacts associated with each membership, manage membership details, and even generate membership receipts! Wahoo!
Let's take a quick look at the memberships tool to show you around! To open this tool, head to the sidebar and select Memberships.
- Name - a list of any existing membership plans you have for your organization.
- Duration - the duration of the membership plan (one-time, monthly, yearly, etc.).
- Fee -the value of the membership plan.
- Status - the status of your membership plan (active or inactive)
- Renew Option - This will show if the membership is set up on Auto-Renew or not. (Enabled: Auto-Renew, Disabled: Does not have Auto-Renew)
- New Membership Plan - create a new membership plan! Find out how to create memberships here.
When you click on a membership, you will see a list of all the contacts who subscribed to that membership.
When you add a contact to a membership their individual contact profiles are automatically updated.
You can view and keep track of a contact's membership status and history by heading to Contacts in the sidebar > clicking on an individual contact > and navigating to the Memberships tab.
Here, you will see a record of active, lapsed, and cancelled memberships and the subscription dates, as well as options to edit a record, add a payment, and manage membership receipts.
Now that you have an overview of memberships, let's head over to Creating and Managing Membership Plans!