In your projects, all the files you have are kept under the Files tab for all your project members to access quickly and easily.
Uploading files to a Project
Uploading through the 'Files' tab
The easiest way to upload a file is to navigate to the desired Project, and then click into the 'Files' tab next to the Tasks tab.
- If you haven't yet uploaded a file to a project, click the 'Upload Files' button that will appear in the middle of the screen. If there are already files present, this will be to the upper right.
- Once clicked, an uploader box will appear to upload files from your computer.
- Select your file and click 'Upload' once more. The file will appear in the list on the Files page, for all Project Members to view and download.
Uploading through a Task Comment
When creating a comment on a Task, attach a file using the button to the right of "Send".
Download a File
Downloading a file is quick and easy. Begin by navigating to the Project you wish to download a File from.
- Navigate to the Project's 'File' tab
- Hover your mouse over the file and a download button will appear
- Click Download
Deleting a File
Changed your mind? No worries! You can delete a file by following the below steps:
1. Navigate to the Projects 'Files' tab
2. Click on the tick box beside the File you would like to delete
3. Click the Actions button > Click Delete