Your Keela Inbox
We know how important it is to be able to keep track of your emails. That's why we've made it easy to find and access your emails with the click of a button. Navigate to your Keela inbox from any screen by clicking the Envelope button in the top right corner.
Your Inbox allows you to keep track of your emails and reply - all in one place!
From the main page, you'll also be able to make the following Actions once email(s) are selected:
- Mark as Read
- Mark as Unread
- Unfollow - the email will be removed from your inbox but will continue to be recorded under the Contact's Interactions
Sending a Personal Email
(1) Navigate to Contact in the Sidebar > Select the contact > Select Interactions tab> Click Create New and Email
Tip: you can also send an email right from a contact profile tab by clicking on the email icon below the contacts profile picture!
(2) Complete the applicable information:
A guide to the fields:
- Subject - The subject of your email.
- Content - The body of the email.
- Add Attachment - Click to upload an attachment. You can upload multiple files.
- Follower - Team members who can receive notifications each time there is an update to the email thread.
- To-Do - The To-Do option allows you to set a reminder or task along with the email you sent. For example, if you send an email to someone letting them know you will send them a tax receipt the following day, you can create a reminder for yourself simultaneously. Learn more about To-Do's here.
(3) When you are ready to send the email, click Send. Note: If you press send with the To-Do option selected, the email will be sent and the To-Do task will be created.
Replies to Direct Emails
When a contact replies to a Direct Email, Keela will notify the user on the Followers of the Direct Email. If there are no Followers of the thread, the replies will go to the Assignee of the contact. To make sure these notifications are received, make sure to check that you have in-app and email notifications turned on in Personal Settings. You can also find the reply under the contact's Interactions.
Please note: if there are no Followers or Assignee of the contact, the reply will only be available to view and reply to under the contact's Interactions.
Tracking your emails in Keela from another platform
Not every email you send will be through Keela. That's why we've provided every Keela user their own unique codes to add to the BCC or FWD section of emails sent and received in any other platform, so a copy of the email makes it to Keela for your records and safekeeping. For more information see BCC/FWD Emails.
Why can't I send an email from my own domain?
Sounds like you need to connect to SendGrid! This will allow you to connect your own domain to Keela.