In our Understand E-blast Statistics article, we discussed the statistics that are available on your sent E-blasts. In this article, we'll focus on how can you view a break down of your recipient list and their delivery statistics. You can also manage the recipients straight from the E-Blast by adding them to a tag or mark rejected emails as opted out.
How to view your Recipients' Delivery Statuses
Click on Recipients
A preview box will open on the right-hand side of Keela. In this box, you can view the Name, Email Address and Delivery Status of your Contacts at a glance.
Filter and Search the Delivery Statuses
There are a couple of different ways that you can interact with the preview box. Let's take a look!
This is the Full Name of the Contacts and Organizations that were included in your recipient list.
The primary email address that was listed on your Contact or Organization's profile. This is the email address that Keela sent the E-blast to.
This column displays the delivery status of your recipient. There are 7 Status options:
- Draft - The recipient has not been sent your E-blast yet (you may never see this status).
- Unsubscribed - Your recipient used the unsubscribe link in the E-blast to Opt-Out of receiving future E-blasts.
- Sent - The E-blast has been sent but we have not received any interaction information from SendGrid yet (you may never see this status).
- Rejected - The E-blast failed to deliver either because the email provider rejected it as spam or the email address is invalid.
- Delivered - The E-blast was delivered but has not been identified as being opened by the recipient.
- Opened - The E-blast was delivered and has been identified as being opened by the recipient.
- Clicked - The E-blast has been identified as having been delivered, opened, and clicked on by the recipient.
(4) Search Bar
Want to check the status of a specific Contact? Type their name into the search bar to narrow down the list.
You can use this Filter tool to narrow down your list of recipients based on their Status. You can add as many individual filters as you like. There are five filters that can be added to your list:
- Contains any of - Choose one or more statuses that you would like to look at. Any Contact who has one of the Statuses that you choose will be included on the list.
- Does not contain any of - Choose one or more statuses that you would like to exclude from your filtered list. Any Contact who has one of the Statuses that you excluded will be removed from the list.
- Matches Search Term - Not quite sure what Status you're looking for? No worries! Try typing the first couple of letters of the Status. Keela will find a Status that begins with whatever letters you've typed.
- Is Empty- This will show any Contacts who have not been provided with a delivery status. This is an extremely unlikely occurrence but we include it there, just in case!
- Is Filled - This will show all Contacts who have a delivery status. Again, it is extremely likely that this will be all Contacts but we include it, just in case!
Manage your contacts straight from your E-Blast statistics. You can choose to Tag all of these contacts or use the Filters to tag only select contacts. If there are contacts with the Rejected status, you will even have the option to Opt them out of all future E-blast!