You've got a lot on your plate, which can make it difficult to remember all the follow-ups you need to complete with your key contacts. Use Contact To-Do's to easily organize your follow-up calls and meetings to maintain healthy relationships with your supporters.
Adding a To-Do
(1) Navigate to Contacts in the Sidebar > Select the contact > Select To-Do's tab
(2) To create a To-Do, you can use the quick add button OR the New To-Do button.
(3) Complete the applicable information:
A guide to the fields:
- To-Do - the title of your To-Do
- Details - get into the nitty-gritty of the To-Do
- Due Date - when the To-Do should be completed
- Notification - reminders leading up to the Due Date (will be sent to the Assignee)
- Assignee - who is responsible for the To-Do
- Attachments - any documents you'd like to add
Complete a To-Do
Once you've finished a To-Do, congratulate yourself by completing the To-Do in Keela!
Navigate to the To-Do tab (instructions above) > select the To-Do (single or multiple) > click Actions and Mark as Completed in the dropdown
Edit or Delete a To-Do
To edit or delete a To-Do, click the To-Do and scroll down to the bottom of the details side-bar to find a trash can icon to delete and an edit button.