All Keela subscriptions auto-renew, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of the tools without worrying about submitting payments or losing access to the system unexpectedly.
If you're on a monthly plan, you'll be automatically charged on a monthly basis, unless cancellation notice is provided before your monthly renewal date.
To make the most of Keela's automatic subscription service, we suggest that you use a credit card for payment.
Accepted Credit Cards
- American Express
If your card is declined during the payment process, you'll receive an automated notification from Keela. Please contact your card provider for assistance.
Payment InformationYour payment information includes:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Physical mailing address
- Credit card number
- Credit card expiration date
Updating Billing and Payment Information
Billing and payment information can be found under the Accounts tab in Organization Settings. From here you can:
- View and update all your billing and payment information.
- Change your subscription plan.
- View invoices.
To view and update your billing and payment information:
- Go to Organization Settings > selecting the Accounts tab > scroll down to the Billing and Credit Card sections.
- To edit this information, click the Edit button > make changes > and Save!
To view and download your invoices:
- Go to Organization Settings > selecting the Accounts tab > scroll down to the Invoice section.
- Here you will see a list of all your invoices, and have the option to Download your invoice receipts!
If you receive a payment failure notice from Keela, please complete the following:
- Verify that the card on your account is correct.
- If the card is correct, please contact your card provider to resolve the failure
Keela will automatically try to charge the card on your account every 3 days and will provide an email and in-app notification each time there is a failure. After the 3rd attempt, your account will automatically be cancelled.
It's not too late though! you can always enter your credit card details to gain access to the account. When you try to login to a cancelled account, you'll receive the below screen. Click the Re-Activate Account button to enter your card details.