A lot of the changes that you can make to your Keela Subscription plan happen in the Account tab of your Organization Settings. Here's how to navigate there:
1. Click on your Organization's Name in the top-right hand corner
2. Click on Organization Settings
3. Click on the Account Tab
Updating Your Credit Card Details
Scroll down to the Credit Card section > Click on the Edit button > Enter your New Credit Card details > Click Proceed
Downloading Your Invoice
Scroll down to the Invoice section > Locate the invoice that you wish to download > Click on the Download button
Tip: Any questions about invoices? Reach out to the Customer Care team at email@example.com!
📚 Learn more about Billing and Payments in our full article here: Billing and Payments
Increasing your Subscription Plan
In the Plan Information section > Click on Change Plan > Select the new subscription that you would like to increase to and click Next > Click Place Order
📚 Learn more about Changing Your Subscription Plan in our full article here: Changing your Subscription Plan
I want to cancel my Keela Subscription
Life is the wildest ride of all and we know that sometimes things happen. Things change, people grow apart!
We've found that sometimes folks may be cancelling their subscription for different reasons and we want to make sure that we offer every bit of support that we can.
Below you'll find a couple of different options that may help so that you don't have to give up a powerful technology that can help you:
- Increase donation revenue by 4x
- Increase number of supporters by 65%
- Automate your entire donation collection and receipt issuing process!
I can no longer afford my Subscription/I need to decrease my plan
Did you know that Keela has multiple subscription plans (including a free one!) Reach out to the Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about other plans that we offer. We'll work with you to find one that fits until you're back on your feet again!
I don't need a CRM anymore/I'm not using Keela
Adopting a new technology can be tricky! We get it. But no one knows better than us how impactful software can be if you give it a chance. Spend a couple of hours setting up your Keela account and you will save hundreds of dollars in payment processing fees (not to mention hours of work!).
Reach out to the Customer Care team at email@example.com and we'll send you through a clear, concise checklist to get you oriented. You'll be up and running in a few days!
Canceling Your Account:
Important: Please ensure that you contact the Keela Customer Care team with your cancelation request before your renewal date to ensure that your plan does not renew.
- First, export your data from Keela. Once you close your account you'll no longer have access to your data, so it's important to export anything you might need. You can find instructions for exporting your data in this article.
- Next, get in touch with our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will ask you to fill out a short (2 minute) survey to tell us about your experience with Keela. This helps us improve our products and services for our other customers (Thanks in advance!)
- Once they receive your completed survey, they will confirm with you via email and close your account.