Create and manage your Companies in just a few clicks!
If you need to manage an individual profile, head over here!
Create an Organization
Navigate to Contacts in the Sidebar > click Organizations > New Organization
A few tips for some of the fields:
- Assignee - this is your team member who will be responsible for the new contact. By default, you will be the assignee, but this can always be changed.
- Priority - A contact priority level between zero to three stars, with three stars indicating highest priority and zero stars, lowest priority.
- Tags - Add your contact to a tag or create a new one. You can add as little or as many as you'd like!
Once you submit the inial contact card, you will be able to navigate to the Organization Profile to make further additions.
Edit a Company
Access the company profile, by clicking Contacts on the left-hand menu and then selecting the organization under the Contacts OR Companies tab
Make sure you are on the Profile tab and click Edit beside the category you'd like to edit.
All contacts linked to a Company are listed under the tab Associated Contacts.
You can associate an individual contact to a Company in two ways:
(1) Through the Company Profile
On the Company Contact record, select the Associated Contacts tab > Actions > Add Contact > You will have the option to Create New Contact or to Add Existing Contact
(2) Though the Individual Contact Profile
On the Contact Profile, scroll down to Associations > click Edit > Select the Company Profile from the dropdown
Delete an Organization
Delete an Organization from the Contacts OR Companies tab by selecting the applicable contacts and selecting Delete from the Action button dropdown.
I want to be able to store additional information for my contacts (files, interests etc.). How can I do this?
We know your contact data is unique, so you can store any additional information in Custom Fields! For example, you can create a new contact section specific to volunteer information. Store the start date for when they started volunteering, all their waivers and volunteer interests - all in one-place.