Wohoo! We are so excited that you are applying for Keela Texting.
In order to get your toll-free number, Twilio (our third party that provides the toll-free number) requires you to fill an application to cover some details about your organization.
Here you will have the opportunity of selecting your own toll-free number or you can have a random number selected for you.
Legal Organization Name
You will add here the legal name for your organization
The link to your organization's website.
Primary Organization Address
Physical address of your organization.
Contact First Name, Contact Last Name, Contact Email and Contact Phone Number
Personal information for user who is filling out the Keela Texting application.
Here is where we'll need more details about how you are planning to use Keela Texting!
Estimated Monthly Message Volume
Here you can select an estimate number for the amount of texts that you are estimating you will be sending out every month.
Choose Main Opt In Channel
Here is where you will tell us how you are going to gather the consent (or opt-in) for texting from your donors and contacts.
There are 4 different options:
- Verbal. This refers that you will ask your donors/contacts verbally for their consent to sign up for your texting. If you choose verbal, you'll need to provide a script of how you will ask your audience to sign up for you texts.
- Web Form. This refers to having your contacts opt in for texting on an online form. This is the one that we recommend that you use. You can turn on the opt-in for Texting in your Keela Donation and Subscription Forms and your donors and contacts can sign up for your texting right from your Keela forms. For this one, you will just need to supply the link for the Keela form.
- Paper Form. This refers to having your contacts opt in for texting on a physical paper form. You will need to supply with an image of the paper form.
- Mobile QR Code. This refers to having your contacts opt in for texting via a QR code linking to a web form. If you have a standalone form, Keela will give you a QR Code. You can turn on the opt-in for Texting in your Keela Donation and Subscription Forms and your donors and contacts can sign up for your texting right from your Keela forms.
Opt In Images URL (&add URL)
This is where you will supply the images for the consent method that you have decided for the option above.
If you have chosen Options 1, 3 and 4, you will need to upload an image. If you have chose Option 2, you will need to provide the link to the form there.
If you choose to collect consent via a form, you must provide a URL or screenshot to the page where your consent is captured. Example - if consent is on the third page you will need a screenshot or URL for that particular page.
For ease, we recommend using a subscription form as your example of choice as it is captured clearly on the first page.
Please Choose the Category that Best Represents Your Use Case/Content
You will let us know here how you will plan on using Keela Texting for your audience. You can choose one of the following:
- Two Factor Authentication
- Account Notifications
- Customer Care
- Charity Non Profit
- Delivery Notifications
- Fraud Alert Messaging
- Higher Education
- Polling & Voting Non Political
- Political Election Campaigns
- Public Service Announcement
- Security Alert
Use Case Summary
Based on the option you chose for the category above, you will write a brief summary of how you will be using Keela Texting!
Please keep in mind it has to be under 500 characters.
Sample Message Content
Please Provide a Content Example of a Text You Would Like to Send Through Keela Texting.
Here you can add any additional details that you would want the Twilio team to know while they are reviewing your application.
Wohoo!! You did it. Now you should wait until you get a notification that your application has been approved!