We're thrilled to announce a significant enhancement to Keela! Our latest update brings grant management capabilities to our platform, empowering you to streamline your grant application processes effortlessly. Now, you can efficiently manage grants within Keela, ensuring greater impact for your organization's mission.
Where to Find Grants
On the Contact Profile
Navigate to Contacts in the Sidebar > Select a contact > Select the Fundraising tab > Select Grants from the drop-down list.
In The Fundraising Tool
You can also locate all of your Grants within Keela's Fundraising Tool:
Creating a Grant
(1) To create a Grant, click the Add Grant button.
Note: If this is your first Grant for a contact, an Add Grant button will appear in the middle of the page in lieu of the Add Grant button.
(2) Fill out the Grant card that appears.
For further details, visit this article.
Grants will be automatically assigned one of the following statuses: Active, Overdue, Fully Paid, Completed, Cancelled.
- End Date not selected + no funds received
- End Date not selected + Grant Amount partially received
- End date has not passed + nothing granted
- End Date has not passed + Grant Amount partially received
- End Date has passed + no funds received
- End Date has passed + Grant Amount partially received
- End Date has not passed + full Grant Amount received
- End date not selected + full Grant amount received
- End date has passed + full Grant amount received
- Manually canceled by a user
Navigating Grants in Keela
After you've created the Grant, you will be able to manage the Grant in your Keela account:
You can learn more about Navigating Grants in Keela here.
We've added a whole new set of Filters so you can properly filter and report for your grants in Keela. You will find "Grants" filters in Contacts, Transactions, Grants and Grarants associated with a specific Grantor.
These are the following filters:
- Grant Name
- Grant Status
- Grant Type
- Grant Amount
- Start Date
- End Date
- Application Stage
- Application Submission Date
- Application Deadline
- Amount Received
- Amount Outstanding
- Impact Area