**Crypto Forms are currently only available for organizations located in Canada and the US.
Now that you've connected your BitPay account to Keela, you are ready to set up your Crypto Form.
Creating a Crypto Form
- Head to the Forms tool and click "Create New" >"New Form Builder".
- Choose your Form type - In this case, you want to Select Crypto Form.
- Choose a format.
Choosing a Format
Choose this format if you want to create a form that will pop-up when you click a button on your website! You will be provided with a Master Code and Embed Script to get this form added to your website. The Public Link field will be empty - as you will need to fill this in with the URL from the webpage where you embed your Pop-Up Form.
Important Note: Pop-up forms are designed to be short and sweet! While each form includes fields for First and Last Name, Email and Address, you cannot add any extra questions to these forms. If you would like to add questions to collect extra information or allow opt-ins to your email marketing, we recommend using an Embedded or Stand Alone form.
Choose this format if you want to create a form that will be embedded as part of your website. You will be provided with a Master Code and Embed Script to get this form added to your website. The Public Link field will be empty - as you will need to fill this in with the URL from the webpage where you embed your Embedded Form.
Choose this format if you want to create a form on a standalone page, which can be shared via a Public Link, QR Code or Embedded Button. You will be provided with all of these codes/links within the Form's Settings.
Choosing a Form Layout
There are a few different layouts that you can choose from when building a Keela Crypto Form. The layouts available will depend on the Form's format (Ex. Pop-Ups only have one layout option).
You can choose between two page layouts. It would depend if you want the image bigger or not for the form.
Now that you've chosen your form type, format and layout you can enter your Form Details!
- Form Name- Name your form (internal purposes only).
- Form Language - You can choose to have your form in English or French.
- Campaign- Indicate if/which this Form is associated to a particular Campaign!
- Description- Any additional details about this form (internal purposes only).
- Assignee - The Assignee is the team member who is the owner of this form. It will automatically default to whoever created the form but you can choose any team member with the appropriate access permissions from the drop-down list. Assignees will receive notifications pertaining to this form.
- Followers- Followers are those team members who can receive notifications each time a response is submitted through this form. Only users with the appropriate User Permission Levels, will be shown.
You'll now be brought to the Form's "Overview Tab". No action is required here, this will just provided you with some general insights to your Form (Number of responses, Form Status, etc). We'll cover this in more detail here:Managing your New Keela Forms.
Let's jump ahead to the second tab - "Designer". This is where you will manage all of your Form's Fields and Style Settings.
We're going to start by building out the Form Details.
Here you can edit the header, body text and more!
- Header- Here you can indicate a short snappy statement to draw attention to your mission.
- Body Text- Use this area to provide more information about supporting your organization.
- Add Fields- You can add additional fields and questions linked to your Custom Fields, to collect more information from your donors. You can find the "Subscribe me to your newsletter" check-box here!
- Options- Toggle on the ability to cover the processing fee (and if this is selected by default), allow for custom donations amount and donation dedications. If your Form is associated to a Campaign, you can also toggle on a Campaign Progress bar to be displayed on your Form!
Contact Details and Address
By default, Keela will collect Name and Address as these are required from receipting. If you want to collect additional data about your donors you can add it here!
Here you will see that the payment option for this Crypto form is BitPay.
Choose if you want to include a footer on your Form, and if so, what information you'd like to include! You can even change the color of the Footer Links to match your organization's branding.
Upload an image, text and header once the Form has been submitted or you can redirect to a URL!
Form Closed Page
Upload an image, text and header once the Form, as well as a button to redirect people to your website (or any other URL)!
Now that we've added all of the important details, let's style your Form!
Here you can upload your own image to accompany the form, adjust the image settings (fit to the page or half page), align your form on the page and adjust your button color!
Desktop vs. Mobile View
Now that your form is nearly complete, check out how it will look on a mobile device!
Toggle on Social Sharing for your Form to be shared via Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter! You can even add your own Description and Cover Image for each social media platform.
Here, you can choose one or more Tags to be automatically applied to any Contact who completes this form. Some examples of Tags that you could use are: Donor, Volunteer, Giving Tuesday Donor, RSVP Event - Yes and so forth.
Form Field Replacement Logic
You can link questions with specific fields on the Contacts' profiles so that the information that they provide is automatically updated if they already exist in Keela. Here's how Keela checks for duplicates for incoming Form Responses:
- Keela will use the primary email to check for a duplicate.
- If two contacts have the same email address, Keela will choose the oldest record to merge.
For these reasons, Keela provides three different options if a duplicate contact is encountered:
- Only Update Empty Fields- Your existing Contacts' information will only be updated if the field that is connected to a question or data set that contains no data.
- Always Replace - Your existing Contacts' information will always be updated by a response to a form regardless of what information is already there.
- Always Create a New Contact- Keela will not attempt to match up the form response to an existing Contact record. Instead, a new Contact record will be created for every response.
Assignee and Followers
Here you can update your Form's Assignee and Followers!
Voila! Your Crypto form is now ready.
Head to our Sharing a New Keela Form to get started with the final steps on sharing your new form!